I read quite a bit. I have a lot of time to devote to it, so that makes it easy for me to finish more than a few books a month. I started writing down everything I read in January of 2007, and I thought it might be fun to list the books I've read at the end of every month. Let me know what you think! =)
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
- The Whispering Statue by Carolyn Keene (still love the classic Nancy Drew!)
- Less Than Dead by Tim Downs
- The Haunted Bridge by Carolyn Keene
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall by Carolyn Keene
- Refiner's Fire by Sylvia Bambola
- The Mermaid in the Basement by Gilbert Morris
- The Widow of Larkspur Inn by Lawana Blackwell
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
What have you read over the past month?











2 comments:
Keeping a list of what I read is what led me to book blogging too! It will get out of control very shortly ... especially if you get into reading challenges!!!
And I read about 8 of the Wheel of Time series and then had to wait for the next one and lost touch with it and I would hate to have to reread them all again. And I don't even think the last book has been published yet! I was so into those books though ... I wanted to be an Aes Sedai (hope I'm remembering that right.)
I've been wanting to read that Nicholas Sparks book! You've been doing a lot of reading!
Post a Comment