First there was Black. Then Red. And finally White. But now you can go full circle with Ted Dekker's latest, Green.The Circle has lost hope. A cherished son turns his back on his father, gathering evil for a final battle. And his father is desperately seeking the one elusive hope that just might save them all.
I will tell you right now that I am an avid fan of Ted Dekker. As in I've-read-every-single-one-of-his-books-at-least-twice-but-I-read-them-again-anyway. It's pretty bad. I loved the original Circle Trilogy. So when I found out about Green, it was definitely on the top of my "must read" list. And I can't say I was disappointed.
I think the most appealing thing about Green is it's versatility. You've read the Trilogy? Great! You haven't? Dive in anyway! You won't get lost because you haven't read the other books.
I also found the story to be engaging. It's a classic "good vs. evil" kind of story, but in a different light. You won't want it to end. But when it does end, you'll want to continue the Circle; which is probably the point.
[I am a Book Review Blogger for Thomas Nelson]
**I received a review copy of this book, but I was not paid in any way for my review. The review is my opinion of the book. Thanks!**

1 comment:
I disagree with you about not being lost... I have not read the others in the series. I just started GREEN and I am SO LOST! It was really weird and confusing and I had to force myself to keep turning the pages until the middle of chapter 4 when it finally started to kind of make sense. Ish. Sorta. I have now finished chapter 7 and am still lost and confused. Hopefully it will make more sense by the end. :/
Post a Comment