Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Reading

I can hardly believe that today is the first day of December! You know what that means? It's time to see what I've read in November:



Cat Among the Pigeons
by Agatha Christie




Tidings of Great Boys
by Shelley Adina
(I won this book in a giveaway, and I don't mind saying that I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. Purely my own opinion, however.)



Sarah
by Orson Scott Card




Tears in a Bottle
by Sylvia Bambola




The Courtship of the Vicar's Daughter
by Lawana Blackwell




The Dowry of Miss Lydia Clark
by Lawana Blackwell




The Jewel of Gresham Green
by Lawana Blackwell




Rebekah
by Orson Scott Card




Rachel & Leah
by Orson Scott Card




Sad Cypress
by Agatha Christie




The Secret Adversary
by Agatha Christie
(This is one of my favorite Agatha Christie's of all times, and I've just about read them all.)



The Sittaford Mystery
by Agatha Christie


So tell me! What have you been reading?

No comments: